Re: [nebula-dev] Contributing to nebula / TreeMapper

Hi,

great to hear that you worked on the TreeMapper widget to make it work in a plain E4 application.

We have a contribution guide that should explain everything: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/Contributions

Basically you need to create a ticket in Bugzilla and commit your changes to Gerrit by naming the Bug ticket in the commit message. This way the ticket and your contribution will be automatically linked. Since you have a signed CLA the commit should work, otherwise Gerrit will reject it.

When it is in Gerrit, we can review it and merge it to master.

I hope the contribution guide will help with the details.

Greez,
Dirk