[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Nebula grid Mouse Drag Listner, by Harshini Garikiparthi

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Nebula grid Mouse Drag Listner Author: Harshini Garikiparthi Date: Wed, 06 January 2016 11:16
Hello , I am working on Nebula Grid something related to the above problem.
I have a grid , I select a cell-1 , Drag it down and on mouse release i have to copy down the text selected from cell-1 to all the cells dragged down.
I did a mouselistner

grid.addMouseListener(new MouseAdapter()
{
public void mouseDown(MouseEvent e) {
ViewerCell viewerCell = grid.getCell(new Point(e.x,e.y));
String cellText = viewerCell.getText();
System.out.println("Cell clicked: " + cellText);
}

Here I am able to get the text of selected cell , How do i add drag action to the mouse listner
I have tried to use
- mouseReleased(MouseEvent e)
-mouseDragged(MouseEvent e)
but it seems it doesnt work with Nebula grid
Please suggest a way.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top