[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called XYGraph: Make major ticks of multiple Y-Axis overlap, by Andriy Golovko

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: XYGraph: Make major ticks of multiple Y-Axis overlap Author: Andriy Golovko Date: Wed, 23 December 2015 09:55
Assuming I have multiple Y-Axes. I want to see only one grid. Further, I want the major ticks of the secondary Y-Axes snamp to the major grid lines of the primary Y-Axis. Is it possible to do it in any way?

Alternatively, is it be possible to synchronize the major ticks (and with that also the major grid lines) of secondary Y-Axes? In such way multiple grid line would just overlap and look for the user as a consistent set of lines.

The attachment visualize actually, what I would like to avoid. The "120" must snap to the grid line.

(Size: 37.75KB, Downloaded 0 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top