Re: [nebula-dev] Rich Text Control

Hi Dirk and Ralf,

Am 2015-06-23 um 10:47 schrieb Ralf Sternberg:
AFAIK RAP provides a rich text editor control based on ckeditor already.

Right, this editor is available in the RAP Incubator:
http://eclipse.org/rap/incubator/

Yes, I already have that component in use.

At this very moment I am working on a custom abstraction layer to allow for single-sourcing RAP/RCP code to access either one of those wigdets with a common API, and manage the different dependencies for the RAP and RCP platforms. For RCP, we have so far been using Mylyn's htmltext.ui widget (with a few customizations), which is also ckeditor-based, so there should be a lot of similarities.

I'll go ahead and use Nebula Richtext for RCP, and RAP Richtext for RAP and see what would be needed to migrate to a common API (and probably namespace).

Thanks!
Best regards,

	-hannes

Back to the top