[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Nebula grid GridVisibleRangeSupport very slow or freezes , by Dhiresh Patel

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Nebula grid GridVisibleRangeSupport very slow or freezes Author: Dhiresh Patel Date: Tue, 02 June 2015 18:42
I am using Nebula GridTreeViewer and Grid. I am also using GridVisibleRangeSupport to get to visible rows. The grid has 60 columns. I use visible rows to get additional data for the rows asynchronously and lazily update them. It works fine until when I expand a node and data coming back is about 1500 rows. After that it seems to slow down or freeze on any kind of mouseclick on the grid (closing/expanding the node, scrolling) or viewer refresh programmatically.

Even when I removed asynchronous processing, by mere attaching of the GridVisibleRangeSupport slowed down everything when rows returned were about 1500.

If I don't attach GridVisibleRangeSupport then those 1500 rows do not seem to slow down or freeze the UI.

My project requires to get additional data from database for visible rows(e.g. when scrolling).

Nebula Grid I have is from year 2012 - ver = 1.0.0.201209220511

I will appreciate if somebody can give me some input.

Dhiresh
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top