[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called hidden rows copied during copy/paste, by Bob Wheeler

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: hidden rows copied during copy/paste Author: Bob Wheeler Date: Wed, 15 April 2015 08:36
I have a tree table. I don't use glazed lists. I implemented my own IDataProvider/ITreeRowModel class. My problem is that copy/pasting from my tree also copies hidden rows. For example. Let's say my tree looks like:

+A
+D

And I collapse it to

-A
-D

There are three different copy/paste behaviors:

1) If I "select all" and paste into Excel, I get A, B, C, D, E, F.

2) If I select by clicking on A and dragging to D and paste into Excel, I get A, B, C, and D (but not E and F). Even though B and C are not visible.

3) If I select A and then add to the selection by selecting D, I just get A and D.

The second one is my problem. In my opinion, I should only get visible data when I copy/paste. But is this considered a bug or a feature? And is there any work around to make nattable only copy/paste visible data? Thanks!
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top