[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called [GanttChart] Space between Events, by Giovanni J

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: [GanttChart] Space between Events Author: Giovanni J Date: Thu, 12 March 2015 11:36
Hello Guys,
I have a Ganttchart split into Sections and every event I add, is spaced of a fixed gap.

This behaviour is causing troubles if the number of event is too huge since every section is consequently expanded. For instance if on a timespan of one hour I have 20 events in a section, such section is going to get out of the standard perspective boudaries, make that chart looking gross because of the scrolling bars activated automatically .

What I'm looking to do, is to reset the initial space (space from the top of the section) every 4/5 events drawn on it.

Here you'll find an example of what i'd like to implement.

http://i.imgur.com/hPhKof2.jpg

Thanks
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top