[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Pshelf with eclipse 3.x, by Mathieu Garcia

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Pshelf with eclipse 3.x Author: Mathieu Garcia Date: Thu, 26 February 2015 07:34
Hi,

I'm working with a version 3.8 of Eclipse and I'm interested in using Pshelf widget.
I've downloaded latest Nebula release but Pshelf installation failed as it seems there are css stuff and dependencies with e4 bundles.

Is there a way to use Pshelf with eclipse 3.x?
By the way, I can't find previous Nebula releases.

Thanks.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top