[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called tablecombo showing image and text even if I dispose the table items, by Sunny

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: tablecombo showing image and text even if I dispose the table items Author: Sunny Date: Fri, 13 February 2015 11:18
My nebula tablecombo still showing text and image even if no table items are there.
What I did is : based on an event - I dispose the table items from the combobox, but somehow the combbox is still showing the first element that was there before dispose

I tried following:
combo.getTable().deselectAll();
combo.clearSelection();
combo.layout();

Is there a bug ?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top