[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called [GanttChart] Removing Sections, by gio gio

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: [GanttChart] Removing Sections Author: gio gio Date: Mon, 22 December 2014 21:44
How can I remove a section which contains a GanttGroup item?
I'm trying to use the usual method getGanttComposite().removeSection(SectionName) but it doesn't work since I'm getting an exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.ganttchart.GanttGroup cannot be cast to org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.ganttchart.GanttEvent
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.ganttchart.GanttComposite.internalRemoveSection(GanttComposite.java:5363)
	at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.ganttchart.GanttComposite.removeSection(GanttComposite.java:953)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top