Re: [nebula-dev] Remove GanttEvent (scope) image elements

I am not aware of an image that represents the GanttEvent despite it is a milestone. Wasn't there a setting in the AbstractGanttSettings that lets you specify the height of a GanttEvent?

Sorry, it has been a long time since I actively used Gantt. But I would start searching there.