[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Multiple Gantt Charts?, by Luis Fernando Robledano-Esteban

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Multiple Gantt Charts? Author: Luis Fernando Robledano-Esteban Date: Thu, 27 November 2014 09:40
We have an RCP tool which shows several Gantt charts simultaneously, embedded in different Parts. The problem is that it seems that the latest one becomes the one which keeping all the action even though the others should be doing.
The problem is not that important because it could be that the problem is in our code (I didn't find it though), but then I thought that maybe it's something internal to the Gantt: If GanttChart assumes there is only one object then it probably explains everything.
So in short: Is it possible to have multiple Gantt Chart objects?
Thanks a lot
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top