Re: [nebula-dev] Refresh Gantt

I'm not sure what you are doing. What is the GanttControlParent and what graphic do you show in the SashForm? All I know is that GanttChart is a Composite that wraps around a GanttComposite which is a Canvas. So to refresh you need to trigger the repaint. And IIRC this can be done via GanttChart#redrawGanttChart()