Re: [nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Nebula widgets license, by Philippe Kalitine

Philippe,

The Eclipse Public License (EPL) allows you to do that, yes. I hope you also consider creating bugzillas with suggestions for improvements, so we can improve the features and API.

Regards,

Hallvard