Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Gantt-Chart align Tree Items and Gantt Events

If I understand correctly you are trying to synchronize a custom left area with the Gantt. Is that correct? For me it looks like there is a general issue with the row heights, since the lines in the Gantt doesn't match the lines in the tree at all.

Are you sure the 24 pixels are the correct row height according to the tree items?

I have never tried to do such a synchronization. I tried this with a custom painted region before and ended up adding a region with additional information to the Gantt itself.

But maybe someone else tried such stuff before.