Re: [nebula-dev] How to cook an egg with ECF and Nebula

Fantastic talk! Congratulations!

Xihui

On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 6:50 AM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

My talk on Thursday was a big success. I explained how ppl can use ECF remote services to control IoT devices. With his technique I controlled a heat plate where I actually boiled an egg (and ate it) within my 35 minute time slot.

I was able to control a heat plate, a light and read a temperature sensor. I build a UI with Eclipse E4 and Nebula to control the device and read the temperature.

Inline image 1

My slides are here[1]. I will post the link as soon as the talk comes online.

Cheers,

Wim

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2014/session/how-cook-egg-eclipse-communication-framework-and-nebula