[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called text in TableCombo shows only one column , by Riadh HAJ AMOR

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: text in TableCombo shows only one column Author: Riadh HAJ AMOR Date: Tue, 21 October 2014 11:01
Hi all,
Please I have this question about TableComboViewer, I have two columns, id/Label, and in the text field I wanted to show the two columns' data, but it seems that this is not possible, since I have the specify which column to show its data or it takes the first one as default. this seems to me like a limitation of the widget or I might have missed something like using a specific label provider ?
Thanks
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top