[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called GridTableViewer with Checkbox Column (binding), by Rui Domingues

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: GridTableViewer with Checkbox Column (binding) Author: Rui Domingues Date: Mon, 06 October 2014 14:14
Hi everyone.

I'm struggling here with gridtableviewer.

I've in my model several boolean fields, and for those I want to use Checkboxes in the respective column.

Giving the style SWT.CHECK to GridViewerColumn, I manage to display the checkbox, but binding it with my model is being a nightmare.

I've tried with checkboxcell editor, and the value is flipped, but I'm not being able to make the model match visuals.

I want to know How do I access to the checkbox inside the cell to perform some kind of binding.

Thanks in advance
rui
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top