Re: [nebula-dev] Eclipse ICE - nebula version update breaks build

Yes, 0.0.0 works in a target, but it's not a very safe approach.
Indeed, you basically want in your .target artifacts that you have tested or verified and that you're ok to use or include. Putting 0.0.0, you don't know exactly which artifact you'll get. Some project may not like this (for example, in JBoss Developer Studio, we don't allow 0.0.0 because we want to know and control what gets in and what doesn't).

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top