Re: [nebula-dev] Resigning as Nebula-Co-Project lead

Thank you for all your work Tom. I hope we can find someone to take over the maintenance of Grid which is one of the most popular widgets of Nebula.

Thanks again for all you work as lead of the project and for continuing support on PGroup and PShelf .

Best regards,

Wim