Re: [nebula-dev] VOTE NEEDED: New Widgets Contribution from Opal

Hi guys,

Let me introduce myself : My Name is Laurent Caron, I'm currently working at Akuiteo, a french software company, editor of a business-driven ERP called Akuiteo.
I'm working in the Research&Development department, developping new features and trying to make our product better.

I've discovered SWT more than 10 years ago, while working on Eclipse, and since I've developped hundreds of screen using this technology.

Two years ago, I've adopted 2 kids from Ethiopia, and I stopped working for about 9 months, to take care of them (and discover my new life of father).

I decided to keep practicing coding, so I've started to code some SWT extra components... And it is now Opal !

Thank you for your interest, and keep doing your great job !

Laurent