[nebula-dev] Need qualified Eclipse/Nebula RCP developer

Hi,

I tried to log into the Nebula wiki/discussion but wasn't allowed so I have send this msg here to this list.  I apologize ahead of time if this mailing list isn't a place for solicitations like this.

My company has embarked on a video-based RCP project with a fairly sophisticated UI.  We're pretty happy with the Eclipse platform and its PDE for stand-alone apps, but the app itself is in serious need of sprucing up its UI.  Nebula is a logical choice for that.

We therefore have a need for an Eclipse/Nebula developer who is intimately familiar with Nebula's source code and project.  This person would take on the task of analyzing our UI requirements and essentially re-coding the fairly plain looking UI to fit our style/look-n-feel requirements using Nebula (and/or any other Eclipse/Jface components available, or not available, written from scratch).  This would require perhaps even extending Nebula or creating brand new components not yet available in Nebula.

All in all a very challenging/exciting project for the right person.  More than competitive rates can be negotiated depending on the person's years of expertise, and his/her willingness to put time into reaching the development goals quickly.  Time is of the essence. (yeah, I know, so what's new?)

If you're in any way interested in this opportunity, or know anyone who would be, please contact me at this mailing list and we'll take it from there.

Thank you,

-Jac

Back to the top