Re: [nebula-dev] PaperClips is coming to Nebula!

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Matthew Hall <matthall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm please to announce that the EMO approved the PaperClips project this morning!

Congrats, I saw the CQ come in too! :)

The standing convention in nebula for bundle and java package names is org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.[project_name] but this would be a misnomer for PaperClips core since it doesn't have widgets.  I have tentatively selected these bundle/package names:

org.eclipse.nebula.paperclips (core)
org.eclipse.nebula.paperclips.widgets (ui)

This wouldn't be a big deal except that CVS is pretty unfriendly to moving files around and especially renaming modules, so I'd like to get this topic nailed down before I check the code in.  Is everybody okay with these names, or is there a better option?

This seems completely reasonable to me. You may want to consider using 'org.eclipse.nebula.paperclips.core' if the first package is completely "headless"

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top