[nebula-dev] Re: Tom Schindl as co-leader of Nebula

Thanks, Chris and Nebula team -- I have added Tom to the database as a co-lead for Nebula.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Nov 10, 2008, at 11:49 AM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

EMO,

The Technology PMC, with the support of the Nebula committers, would like to nominate Tom Schindl as co-leader of the Nebula project. Tom will make a great addition to the Nebula team and join Chris Gross in leading and growing the project.

We wish him success in moving the project forward.

--
Cheers,

~ Chris Aniszczyk

Back to the top