Re: [nebula-dev] nebula gantt-chart

Hello Ralf,

What classes are you interested in extending, and in what way? Usually I declare classes final for a reason as they contain internal calculations which are not suitable to be overridden / implemented in a different way, but there's always the option of moving some of that to abstract levels.

If you elaborate I can give you better feedback on reasoning.

Regards,
Emil