[mpc-dev] MPC 1.3 RC1 - Please test

Hi all,

With Luna RC1 out of the door and RC2 and RC3 hot on its heels, I'd like to
ask everybody to thoroughly test our MPC 1.3 Release Candidate and report
any outstanding issues.

Please see the release notes at
https://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/MPC/Release_Notes/1.3 for an overview of what
has happened in 1.3.

I'd especially like to ask you to test the improved drag&drop support for
Marketplace install links that now allows to drop onto most views and the
editor area, as well as any drag&drop support that these areas should have
without MPC.

For a complete list of bugs resolved in 1.3 see
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=Technology&product=MPC&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=1.3

Best regards,
Carsten

--