[mosquitto-dev] Fail to receive data from some docker publishers

I have mosquitto version 2.0.14 running as a docker container.
Node-red and ot-recorder are also in containers and communicating fine.
External mosquitto_pub and _sub clients interact well also.
However zwave-js-ui and weatherflow2mqtt don't connect.

In the mosquitto log I see these errors:
```
Client connection from 192.168.64.1 failed: error:1404A42E:SSL routines:ST_ACCEPT:tlsv1 alert protocol version.
```
The IP address is the docker host IP.
How am I to interpret this error?
zwavejs2mqtt used to work, but started to fail a few days ago, which led me to upgrade to the newer version zwave-js-ui. But this did not resolve the connection issue.

Thank you, Chris Klomp

Back to the top