[mosquitto-dev] Question regarding acl management and clientid

Hi,

this is my first mail in such a mailing list. Apologies for any (formal) mistakes i make.

I'd like to know if it's possible to grant or restrict a mqtt-client the access to the mosquitto broker based on the clientId.

I have played around with the `mosquitto_ctrl` plugin and was able to create clients and roles. I even managed to create a client with a clientId using the -c switch.

Now, i'd like to know, if i can setup a client with mosquitto_ctrl with a full access role, whose connection is accepted by only "the right" clientId?

Thanks in Advance,
BR,
Michael Dawid

Back to the top