Re: [mosquitto-dev] Tracking down the publisher of a message

I'll take a look at that, thanks.

Andrew

On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 at 10:57, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

If you're running version 2.0.x and are comfortable compiling code
then you could compile the attached C file to use as a plugin. It
prints a log message whenever a client sends a message with zero
length payload. The message includes the client id and IP address and
goes wherever your logs go now. There are some hints on compiling and
configuring the plugin in the file. If you would like to give this a
try but would like actual useful instructions then please don't
hesitate to ask. Without knowing what system you are on I wouldn't
want to give you the steps here that could be wrong and confusing.

Regards,

Roger