Re: [mosquitto-dev] Use of mesh type of bridge MQTT broker

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 8:53 AM 市川満之 <ichikawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am using MQTT broker as a bridge. So I want to make the bridge like a mesh
type.
But, when I make it a mesh type, it keeps repeating the bridge forever.
Is it possible to use mosquitto to stop the bridge from repeating?
Can you help me? Thnak you.

 Can you describe your scenario in a bit more detail?  I wrote a separate multi-way bridge for connecting brokers and all it does is subscribe with "no local", then deliver any matching messages.  Of course, if there is more than one of these bridges running, "no local" wouldn't work, so there'd be no way to track which messages should and shouldn't be forwarded.  "mesh" sounds a bit like you're trying that, but I'm only guessing at your topology.

Back to the top