Re: [mosquitto-dev] How can I understand which version my Mosquitto Broker uses of MQTT?

Hello Baran,
I can't answer your first question because I'm still staying on Mqtt 3.1.
Anyhow, about dashboards, I've found this link that I've found interesting and I'm considering for myself
Cheers
Attilio Giordana