From: rogerlight@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:rogerlight@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger Light
Sent: 01 June 2016 15:43
To: colin.helliwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; General development discussions for the mosquitto project <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [mosquitto-dev] Errors running tests on (cross-compiled) target

Hi Colin,

> These 12 failing tests are:
>   03-pattern-matching-helper.py
>   03-publish-b2c-disconnect-qos1-helper.py
>   03-publish-b2c-disconnect-qos2-helper.py

These aren't separate tests, they are helper scripts for other tests.
If those are the only ones that fail it looks like you're good to go.

> The other fail is in 01-connect-uname-password-success-no-tls.py

This one is only for if you've compiled without openssl support and hence the passwords would not be hashed - a bad idea of course! You don't need to worry about this one either.

I looked up your site, you're about the closest geographically of anybody that has been in touch on this list :)

Cheers,

Roger

Back to the top