Re: [mosquitto-dev] Win32 build with websockets won't run as a service.

Hi Rodolfo,

I've not tried to do that before, but my guess would be that it can't
load the library where it expects to find it. I'd suggest running
ProcessMonitor [1] at the same time as you try to start the service
and see if that sheds any light on the problem.

[1] https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/processmonitor.aspx

Cheers,

Roger