[mosquitto-dev] mosquitto configuration only for subcribers

acens - the hosting company

Hello,

I do not know if this is where I do this kind of question..

Im developing an Android app using mosquitto and Paho Android Service.

I would like to set mosquitto so that from the android application , users can only subscribe and receive their own notifications by topics and from our inner panel of the company can both, subscribe and publish.

I read the documentation but I have not found a way to do this.

I want to avoid that by reverse engineering to see passwords stored in the source code of the application Android.

Greetings and thank you.

P.D Sorry I feel so bad speak English.

Pablo Aznárez Rodríguez
Departamento Técnico
acens Technologies S.L.

pablo.aznarez@xxxxxxxxx
Teléfono: 91 6235 631
Fax: 91 1418 510

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial dirigida exclusivamente a su destinatario.
No se permite su copia o distribución sin la autorización expresa y por anticipado de acens.
Si recibió este mensaje por error, por favor, comuníquelo al emisor y elimínelo de su ordenador. Gracias.

This message may contain confidential information exclusively addressed to its intended recipient.
The copy or distribution of this message is not permitted without the prior express consent by acens.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message please advise the sender and delete it. Thank you.

Back to the top