Re: [mosquitto-dev] Integration of TinyDTLS into RSMB

Hi Roger,

I've started work on an embedded MQTT-SN to MQTT gateway in Paho, with the idea that it would allow MQTT-SN solutions to be built with Mosquitto. This will have the advantage of being highly portable across operating systems and transports. So it would run on mbed, for instance, as well as desktop OSes, and be able to use ZigBee, Bluetooth and other networking communications as well as UDP.

Ian