Re: [mosquitto-dev] Error - Unknown client certificate type

I am using the BouncyCastle libraries to create the SSLContext.  That part works great when publishing from any other device that I have.  It is just this one particular device that is giving me that strange error.

Dwayne

-----Original Message-----
From: mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jan-Piet Mens
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 1:07 PM
To: mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [mosquitto-dev] Error - Unknown client certificate type

*** Exercise caution. This is an EXTERNAL email. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ***

> I'm using the latest Paho Java client library, 1.0.2.

Not a Java person myself, but Java to me always spells "keystore", and a glance at [1] confirms that. (I seem to recall there's something called 'bouncycastle' or so which can do the lifting from PEM (or DER) format to whatever Java needs.)

Maybe the Eclipse Paho list can be of help.

        -JP

[1] http://www.hivemq.com/blog/mqtt-client-library-encyclopedia-eclipse-paho-java