Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto Websockets w/ TLS

Hi Roger! Thanks a lot for your e-mail. I have since managed to understand
what i was doing wrong, which was that basically I wasn't importing the
certificate file on the client side (os x and ios). The process is
described here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33973212/mosquitto-configuration-for-websockets-tls

Cheers,
Pedro.