[mosquitto-dev] endless loop if configure bridge

Hi guys

I m using mosquitto as my broker server. And I want to build a cluster of brokers based on the bridge connection.

When I published and then subscribed the topic 'presence', I got endless repeated messages from the three broker servers.

I have three servers, such as:
10.80.1.1, 10.80.1.2, 10.80.1.3

and I have the following configuration for each server.

on server 10.80.1.1, the config as the following:
connection myconn
address 10.80.1.2:1883,10.80.1.3:1883
topic presence out
cleansession true
round_robin true

on server 10.80.1.2, the config as the following:
connection myconn
address 10.80.1.1:1883,10.80.1.3:1883
topic presence out
cleansession true
round_robin true

on server 10.80.1.3, the config as the following:
connection myconn
address 10.80.1.1:1883,10.80.1.2:1883
topic presence out
cleansession true
round_robin true

Who guy could help me to fix this problem.

Thanks,
Wang

Back to the top