[mojarra-dev] Faces Milestone/RC API artifact?

Hi,
Per our earlier discussion, it's looks like it's too much work at this point to cleanly divide the Faces API from Mojarra.  We'll have to leave that Issuefor another day.  I'm okay with that.

But, now my next question is when can we get a Mojarra Milestone/RC API so that we can properly build the Faces Milestone/RC API?  Faces is the last remaining piece in order to produce a Milestone/RC for the overall Jakarta EE Platform and Web Profile.

Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: