Re: [mojarra-dev] JSF TCK

Hi,

That's very good news regarding the TCK! Thx :)

Some of Mojarra's own tests have been run locally. There is already a ticket for running those via Jenkins, but we haven't succeeded in actually closing that issue yet (or even starting with it). See https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/mojarra/issues/4520

Kind regards,
Arjan