Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] stereotype profile of the form "x::y"

Here is a sequence to reproduce the problem.

Drop a class node on the model class diagram.
Right-click, profile, update profile.
Add a 'Qualified name' to be Y
Add a 'Profile' to be X (see then that Qualified name updated to X::Y)
Click '+' on the bottom properties box.
Confirm with 'Ok'.
Save the diagram.
Notice that new files created: X.profile.di, X.profile.notation, X.profile.uml

Close the project
Open the project
Open the model diagram.

Now see that this works. Great.

Repeat the sequence, but, now with Y::Z as the Qualified name. See what happens.