Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Performance issues during element selection

Hi, Séb,

I see browsing in the Model Explorer to find things that I want to open in the editor as quite different to finding and selecting elements in the reference dialog.  In the latter case, I need to be sure that the dialog will actually show me everything that is in the model (i.e., not some kind of simplified view).  And, in fact, the greater problem for me in the dialog is that usually I know the name of the element I need, but when I type it into the filter I still have to expand and navigate through the tree to select it!  It really should already select the first match and show all matches in a flat list.  I don't actually want a tree in these dialogs at all.

cW

Back to the top