[mdt-papyrus.dev] Local build error in org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.oclconstraintevaluation plug-in

Hi, team,

Today (Mars M5 day) the org.eclipse.papyrus.uml.oclconstraintevaluation plug-in has an error in its build.properties file:

    Bundle org.eclipse.ocl.jdt.annotation7 cannot be resolved

This is in an “additional.bundles” properties in the build.properties.

I have some questions about it:
  • what is the purpose of this bundle? What does it do for this plug-in?
  • is it needed at run-time?  Does it need to be deployed with Papyrus to make our plug-in work?
  • why is it not in the OCL 6.0 M5 SDK that is installed in my PDE target by Oomph?
  • where do I get this bundle to resolve the build problem?
Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top