[mdt-papyrus.dev] List of Kepler-related issues?!

Hi Dev-Team,

I checked some diagrams and functionality of the Papyrus Kepler release (nightly). I captured some bugs and defects. Before submitting them, I would like to ask you whether I should rather test the stable milestone builds of Papyrus, or is it fine with you to use the nightly stuff?

I cannot do both obviously because of time issues. So please let me know against what build the test shall be performed?!

Regards,

Marc-Florian

Back to the top