Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Update Plugin For Juno

Pierre,

Have you taken a look at the UML2 4.0 migration guide [1]? In particular, it references OMG issue #14629 [2], the resolution for which explains that events defined only for interactions were superfluous and hence removed in UML 2.4.x...

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/UML2/UML2_4.0_Migration_Guide
[2] http://www.omg.org/issues/uml2-rtf.html#Issue14629

Cheers,

Kenn