Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus architecture

LETAVERNIER Camille a écrit :

Plugins/others:

org.eclipse.papyrus.navigator: deprecated ?

Old navigator, can be removed. Not used anymore

org.eclipse.papyrus.outline.emftree: Cédric, any idea ?

Move it as an example of how to use emf generated editors with Papyrus.
It will go in the examples branch.
==> oep.examples.emf.umltreeeditor ?
I can do that.

org.eclipse.papyrus.parsers: I think only marte uses this plug-in. It should probably be somewhere in the extra. It should still have a layer, though.

+1 to move in extra, maybe under marte (we will move it if necessary the day someone else use it).

Back to the top