Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] about theplugin org.eclipse.papyrus.core.adaptor.emf

I agree that the whole Papyrus editor is considered as a single "editor". But I do not agree with the use of the term "diagram" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagram) for the different parts/contents that are shown inside the "editor" if we expect to show something not graphical (i.e not using GEF technology at least).
I really think we should change the plugin name to be clearer on the contents of the plugin.

Regards,
Jacques

TESSIER Patrick 202707 a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

This is only one editor = Papyrus, others are diagrams.

We have selected this diagram, in order to show that we can connect all types of diagram not only GEF or GMF.

Patrick

Patrick Tessier
Research Engineer
DRT LIST/DTSI/SOL/LISE CEA-Saclay