[mdmbl-dev] mdmbl Migration to GitLab completed

Hello,

we want to inform you, that the mdmbl migration to GitLab was successful.

New links:

Password for contributions to GitLab:

  • Login to GitLab with your Eclipse credentials
  • Enable 2FA
  • Get an Personal Access Tokens with Scope "api" [1]
  • Use your Eclipse username and the Token as password for contributions

Please note:
Only the active repositories and the open issues were migrated. The archived / deprecated repos
and the issues are still on the old infrastructure in read-only mode.

If you have any questions, please contact me or ask on the dev mailinglist (see CC) or open an issue.

Best regards
Angelika

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/-/user_settings/personal_access_tokens

[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/help/user/profile/personal_access_tokens#personal-access-token-scopes