Re: [mdmbl-dev] Regarding Setup of openMDM

Hi Vijay,

thanks for contacting us.

Have you already checked out the Getting Started docu?

You can find it here:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.mdmbl

or for each version here:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.mdmbl/downloads

Thanks
Angelika

Am 21.11.22 um 10:30 schrieb Vijay Priyan Ayyaru:
Dear Developers,

I am very much interested in Setup and research of openMDM for Vehicle simulation and vehicle testing data management in my research Institute where I am doing my Student research Assistant. I need a proper guidance to a successful setup of openMDM. It will really helpful in a greater manner for exploring the ADAS/AD research.

Wishing you a great days ahead :)

Best Regards,
Vijay