Von: mdmbl-dev <mdmbl-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Jordan
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. September 2022 03:54
An: mdmbl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [mdmbl-dev] OpenMDM & AVL Adaption

Dear Consultants,

This is Chen who is curious about OpenMDM solution to help uploading test bench data.

May I know OpenMDM could suppport AVL test bench or not, as we know currently we could export ATF format through the AVL test bench monitoring client.

Could ATF file be uploaded to OpenMDM successfully?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Chen

Back to the top